Soft Responsive [Deleted]

Just bought this fantastic style

1. How to remove the whiteline in the tab dropdown when using Chrome browser? IE browser not affected
white line in tab.webp

2. How to reduce the space bewteen tabs?
reduce spacing between tabs.webp

How about one dark version? I prefer the light and removed all my other themes because I love this one so much. But now some members want dark. And I don't want to use any other theme. Did I mention how awesome this theme is?

Just bought this fantastic style

1. How to remove the whiteline in the tab dropdown when using Chrome browser? IE browser not affected
View attachment 35196

2. How to reduce the space bewteen tabs?
View attachment 35197
Those icons look tiny. Looks like you zoomed out. Webkit browsers incorrectly render edges of images when zooming in/out. In Chrome menu select View -> Actual Size.
How about one dark version? I prefer the light and removed all my other themes because I love this one so much. But now some members want dark. And I don't want to use any other theme. Did I mention how awesome this theme is?
Sorry, I have no plans to make dark version right now.

It shouldn't be there. Can you post your forum URL (or send it via conversation if forum is private), so I could check it?

Responsive layout for popular "xenPorta" portal is available on style download page. Zip file contains style XML file. Install it as child style of "Soft Responsive" style.

Style contains modified template files that work with responsive layout and includes options to hide specific blocks from mobile devices. You can find those options in admin control panel in Appearance -> Styles -> Style Components -> Sidebar.
View attachment 35141
Arty i just purchased it but i don't see these options
no sidebar.webp

xenPorta template changes have been updated to fix issue with recent news section.

If you have installed previous version, download new version on style download page, unpack, in admin control panel in styles section click "Import a Style" button, put style-Soft-Responsive---xenPorta.xml in XML file field, click "Overwrite style" and select "Soft Responsive - xenPorta" from dropdown menu.

That template isn't modified by style. Probably you didn't set facebook configuration. You can change it in admin control panel -> options -> facebook integration.

Top Bottom