• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Social

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve F

Another style provided free. Simple and clean style made for those looking for something other than a default style.

Installation instructions provided in the README.txt in the zip.

Usage: You are permitted to use this style free of charge on any number of your forums so long as you do not redistribute the package in any way shape or form!

Thanks!

DEMO

Current supported XenForo version: 1.1.1

ss.webp

Attachments

Style Updated to XenForo 1.1.1

Style Version - 1.1.1 (12-13-2011)
  • Updated form.css
Style Version - 1.1.0 (11-29-2011)
  • Fixed profile bug
Style Version - 1.1.0b4 (10-28-2011)
Style Version - 1.1.0 (10-16-2011)
  • Fixed popupCosedArrow & popupOpenArrow for XF-1.1
  • Updated form.css template
  • Removed the folder "widgets" from within the style directory. (See Below)
  • Redesigned the node icons to follow the use of sprites in XF-1.1 (never did like the ribbons :p)
node-sprite.webp

Thanks Blandt, Yes I plan on adding that one and a couple others in due time. Don't want to get overloaded with trying to keep up with the beta releases as the templates & style properties are still being added.

Here is a peek at a variation to Social:

gsdefault.jpg

Thanks Blandt, Yes I plan on adding that one and a couple others in due time. Don't want to get overloaded with trying to keep up with the beta releases as the templates & style properties are still being added.

Can't wait for this one!

If there a must a forum to shutting down, I would sugesst shutting down this forum. Each time wehn I looking at this forum, there is a must have style keep me busy. This is a must in my style collection.

gsdefault.jpg

What are the colour codes for this one,if you don't mind me asking?

this is the exact type of theme i need, please update it... will there be any problems if i use it on beta 3?

Thanks, I looked over that one. :)

If you want to, just change @mutedTextColor in the Color Palette to:
Code:
a6adb3

Package has been updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom