Resource icon

Social Network Authentication (Twitter, Google, VK.com) 1.0

No permission to download
Hi. Install the addon for version 1.2 (which is laid out silence). Through all the social networks I can join except fb, check through it gives an error:

1111111.webp

In the option "Facebook Integration" I have everything filled as in the "Social Network Integration" (key, secret). This is not the reason?

Thx.

Hi!

When I try to connect with Google I got this error:
Code:
Unable to Connect to ssl://accounts.google.com:443. Error #110: Connection timed out

What can I do?

Getting an error log full of these, even though it seems to be working fine and the correct tokens are in:

fGTBW5u.png
Actually I have exactly the same errors related to twitter only and my keys are correct, checked many times. Please help.

Thanks to Evina (WOW THANK YOU!), the google login work great! (The problem was my google account o_O )
@giorgino , what was wrong with your account?

I don't know if this is the same, but I'm getting this error after I try to ligin:
Unable to Connect to ssl://accounts.google.com:443. Error #110: Connection timed out

Contact my hosting provider about that error and they said it should work now. But it's not and I really don't know why. Just trying to find all possible issues.

@giorgino , what was wrong with your account?

I don't know if this is the same, but I'm getting this error after I try to ligin:

Contact my hosting provider about that error and they said it should work now. But it's not and I really don't know why. Just trying to find all possible issues.
Nevermind, I need to contact my hosting provider to enable SSL for my domain. Now everything is working perfect.

Thank you for this very useful add-on!

¡Espera un momento!
No hay ningún token de solicitud para esta página. Es la clave especial que le pedimos a las aplicaciones que quieren utilizar tu cuenta de Twitter. Por favor, vuelve al sitio o aplicación que te envió aquí e inténtalo de nuevo; probablemente solo fue un error.

TOKEN problem...what is the problem?

Thanks!

¡Espera un momento!
No hay ningún token de solicitud para esta página. Es la clave especial que le pedimos a las aplicaciones que quieren utilizar tu cuenta de Twitter. Por favor, vuelve al sitio o aplicación que te envió aquí e inténtalo de nuevo; probablemente solo fue un error.

TOKEN problem...what is the problem?

Thanks!
English please.

I has problem after update to 1.2.1 version.

Users can't register:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Cannot call overloaded function for non-object - library/Zend/Validate.php:197

PHP:
array(3) {
  'url' =>
  string(43) "http://domain.ru/register/vk-register"
  '_GET' =>
  array(1) {
    '/register/vk-register' =>
    string(0) ""
  }
  '_POST' =>
  array(11) {
    'username' =>
    string(39) "Some anme"
    'email' =>
    string(18) "lsome-email@mail.ru"
    'timezone' =>
    string(13) "Europe/Moscow"
    'dob_month' =>
    string(1) "3"
    'dob_day' =>
    string(1) "6"
    'dob_year' =>
    string(4) "1989"
    'agree' =>
    string(1) "1"
    'associate_login' =>
    string(0) ""
    'associate_password' =>
    string(8) "********"
    '_xfToken' =>
    string(8) "********"
    'redirect' =>
    string(0) ""
  }
}

PHP 5.4.19

Last edited:
Actually I have exactly the same errors related to twitter only and my keys are correct, checked many times. Please help.
same here . php 5.5.3
Tried in 5.3.x as well, same thing
Something is missing here, or not sending this info correctly

Code:
Generated By: twhiting9275, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/myuser/public_html/library/Social/Extra/twitteroauth/twitteroauth.php(114): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/myuser/p...', 114, Array)
#1 /home/myuser/public_html/library/Social/Provider/Oauth/Twitter.php(39): TwitterOAuth->getAccessToken('HcNmlYUSmWnMAY3...')
#2 /home/myuser/public_html/library/Social/Provider/Abstract.php(14): Social_Provider_Oauth_Twitter->getAccessToken('http://www.tvon...')
#3 /home/myuser/public_html/library/Social/ControllerPublic/Register.php(38): Social_Provider_Abstract->authenticate('http://www.tvon...')
#4 /home/myuser/public_html/library/Social/ControllerPublic/Register.php(391): Social_ControllerPublic_Register->_getProviderResponse(Object(Social_Provider_Oauth_Twitter))
#5 /home/myuser/public_html/library/bdSocialShare/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php(56): Social_ControllerPublic_Register->actionTwitter()
#6 /home/myuser/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): bdSocialShare_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->actionTwitter()
#7 /home/myuser/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /home/myuser/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(154) ""
  ["_GET"] => array(2) {
    ["oauth_token"] => string(40) ""
    ["oauth_verifier"] => string(41) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }

Last edited:
Hi @guiltar, I have updated the add-on to work with XenForo 1.2, pull request is available here:

https://github.com/guiltar/Social/pull/1

Please consider merging it to your repository. In the meantime, people who want to download this updated version can get it here:

https://github.com/xfrocks/Social/archive/xenforo1.2_compatibility.zip (version id hasn't been increased FYI)
Hi, xfrocks! Sorry I forgot about github for a while.
I will check very soon. Thanks for that!

Top Bottom