Resource icon

Social Media Slider 1.0

No permission to download

mmoore5553

mmoore5553 submitted a new resource:

Social Media Slider (version 1.0) - This is a social media slider

This is the code for a slider that is bought at

http://codecanyon.net/item/facebook...item&WT.seg_1=search_item&WT.z_author=arscode

I have written a small plugin that does the template edits in XF. You install the files you bought in the root of XF installation. Then configure it from the install url. Then delete the install.php file. Then go ahead and just upload the plugin.

There are two version of the file one which is code for...

Read more about this resource...

This is Great and it really works well too. You can also substitute different styles of buttons for each social media tab, or even create your own. Once you've bought and D/L'd the 'Social Media Slider' kit, you can see the different styles of buttons you can use. It's all professionally done and with the help of mmoore5553's coding, it's a perfect addition to the XenForo community!

I saw the demo on CritiKil's website and it looks awesome. What's the main difference between this and this other one right here? http://xenforo.com/community/resources/facebook-and-twitter-and-google-1-and-youtube-box.393/
I tried that one and the tabs just shoot out, no "sliding" like ours does. Also the other thing I did not like about that one over ours is that the tabs are permanently anchored towards the top, but with our version you can position the tabs literally anywhere up and down, right-side or left! Plus with ours, you can specify the exact dimensions of how much you want each tab to extend outward. Nothing is 'fixed', like it is with the one you mentioned ;-)

I tried that one and the tabs just shoot out, no "sliding" like ours does. Also the other thing I did not like about that one over ours is that the tabs are permanently anchored towards the top, but with our version you can position the tabs literally anywhere up and down, right-side or left! Plus with ours, you can specify the exact dimensions of how much you want each tab to extend outward. Nothing is 'fixed', like it is with the one you mentioned ;-)
Oh wow that's pretty cool man!

And, mmoore5553 even added a 'extra-custom tab' for you to put anything into tab form, using html (ex: images w/url link to another site, pointing directly to a link within your own site, and etc). You can use the extra-custom-tab to point to any other website, or whatever your imagination can think of...

For the extra tab i have to figure out which files i changed and upload them. I forgot what files i have changed and do not have the original files anymore. I don't want to upload all the files because then you would not have to pay for the modification. I believe the original owner needs some credit. Just sucks he would not give me an enterprise license then i could do it for free.

Didnt work to me... I bought, installed and configured the social slider....

After that installed the addon, but its show the social painels open, below the board... like the image:

Capture.webp

I would disable all your addins to see if there is an issue. PC me your board so i can try to take a look. As 10 boards are running this with no issues at the moment.

It is too hard to tell but I would make a test board and disable one by one. As I see many things loading up and anyone of them can be an issue. I run 15 mods on my site and i know others that run more so it has to be something with a mod.

No i have not got a list yet of what is incompatible as the ones i have so far have worked great. I have not had to look into other issues.

CLARIFICATION: Don't let this confuse you: http://sck-mobile.com/community/index.php?forums/mobile-chat.64/. I 'named that' a Chat because on our Mobile app chatting is 'public', so for those who have and are accessing the forum 'from their mobile' who are on the roster (clan members only), there is a 'Private' spot just for them. That is only a node page that I gave permissions to, for clan members only of that group. ;-). There is a 'widget' where people can actually SEE what is being said "from the mobile app" but there is NO chat addon on the forum at all.

Read what it says:

"Mobile Chat
NOTE: Our Socialize area, is where we post anything from pics to gaming score snapshots, both Publically and Privately (Clan Members Only). To make posts on Our Mobile 'Socialize (Public)' Chatbox, D/L our Mobile App..."

Top Bottom