Resource icon

Social Media Slider 1.0

No permission to download
Ok.. thanks a lot ;)

i ll wait for ur help. I try disable some add but not all... and didnt solve. :-(

I will send by conversation my googletalk mail. Plz add me... ;-)

Ok.. thanks a lot ;)

i ll wait for ur help. I try disable some add but not all... and didnt solve. :-(

I will send by conversation my googletalk mail. Plz add me... ;-)
Gabriel. I'm certain that mmoore5553 will help you to get it to work. We KNOW it works and I have more than 20 add-ons (maybe something like 40 or so? ~ lol!), so just bare with the troubleshooting and have faith because it 'does' work ;-)

Sorry but yes i have class and work during days and do mods and stuff at nights when not doing homework. I have sent you msg on gchat. By the way I am a dude lol

Mythotical - I love having this on my live board. Just easy and it does not take up much space.

It appears there is an issue with navigation manager 1.0 . I am waiting to get the mod to fix the issue. This is an addon he is using. I will keep everyone updated on status.

Now its work very well.. THe mmoore5553, was the most attention as i person can be.....

The issue is some changes that i did at navmanager. So we made a new clean re install, and it works...

It was difficulty to analyse the cause, but the did it! (y)

thank a lot bro! Good Add, Good Work!

I want to disable this addon for mobile.I contact codecanyon author.He gave me these codes.Where to am I add these codes ? Thank you.
PHP:
<?php
$useragent=$_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'];
if(!preg_match('/(android|bb\d+|meego).+mobile|avantgo|bada\/|blackberry|blazer|compal|elaine|fennec|hiptop|iemobile|ip(hone|od)|iris|kindle|lge |maemo|midp|mmp|mobile.+firefox|netfront|opera m(ob|in)i|palm( os)?|phone|p(ixi|re)\/|plucker|pocket|psp|series(4|6)0|symbian|treo|up\.(browser|link)|vodafone|wap|windows (ce|phone)|xda|xiino/i',$useragent)||preg_match('/1207|6310|6590|3gso|4thp|50[1-6]i|770s|802s|a wa|abac|ac(er|oo|s\-)|ai(ko|rn)|al(av|ca|co)|amoi|an(ex|ny|yw)|aptu|ar(ch|go)|as(te|us)|attw|au(di|\-m|r |s )|avan|be(ck|ll|nq)|bi(lb|rd)|bl(ac|az)|br(e|v)w|bumb|bw\-(n|u)|c55\/|capi|ccwa|cdm\-|cell|chtm|cldc|cmd\-|co(mp|nd)|craw|da(it|ll|ng)|dbte|dc\-s|devi|dica|dmob|do(c|p)o|ds(12|\-d)|el(49|ai)|em(l2|ul)|er(ic|k0)|esl8|ez([4-7]0|os|wa|ze)|fetc|fly(\-|_)|g1 u|g560|gene|gf\-5|g\-mo|go(\.w|od)|gr(ad|un)|haie|hcit|hd\-(m|p|t)|hei\-|hi(pt|ta)|hp( i|ip)|hs\-c|ht(c(\-| |_|a|g|p|s|t)|tp)|hu(aw|tc)|i\-(20|go|ma)|i230|iac( |\-|\/)|ibro|idea|ig01|ikom|im1k|inno|ipaq|iris|ja(t|v)a|jbro|jemu|jigs|kddi|keji|kgt( |\/)|klon|kpt |kwc\-|kyo(c|k)|le(no|xi)|lg( g|\/(k|l|u)|50|54|\-[a-w])|libw|lynx|m1\-w|m3ga|m50\/|ma(te|ui|xo)|mc(01|21|ca)|m\-cr|me(rc|ri)|mi(o8|oa|ts)|mmef|mo(01|02|bi|de|do|t(\-| |o|v)|zz)|mt(50|p1|v )|mwbp|mywa|n10[0-2]|n20[2-3]|n30(0|2)|n50(0|2|5)|n7(0(0|1)|10)|ne((c|m)\-|on|tf|wf|wg|wt)|nok(6|i)|nzph|o2im|op(ti|wv)|oran|owg1|p800|pan(a|d|t)|pdxg|pg(13|\-([1-8]|c))|phil|pire|pl(ay|uc)|pn\-2|po(ck|rt|se)|prox|psio|pt\-g|qa\-a|qc(07|12|21|32|60|\-[2-7]|i\-)|qtek|r380|r600|raks|rim9|ro(ve|zo)|s55\/|sa(ge|ma|mm|ms|ny|va)|sc(01|h\-|oo|p\-)|sdk\/|se(c(\-|0|1)|47|mc|nd|ri)|sgh\-|shar|sie(\-|m)|sk\-0|sl(45|id)|sm(al|ar|b3|it|t5)|so(ft|ny)|sp(01|h\-|v\-|v )|sy(01|mb)|t2(18|50)|t6(00|10|18)|ta(gt|lk)|tcl\-|tdg\-|tel(i|m)|tim\-|t\-mo|to(pl|sh)|ts(70|m\-|m3|m5)|tx\-9|up(\.b|g1|si)|utst|v400|v750|veri|vi(rg|te)|vk(40|5[0-3]|\-v)|vm40|voda|vulc|vx(52|53|60|61|70|80|81|83|85|98)|w3c(\-| )|webc|whit|wi(g |nc|nw)|wmlb|wonu|x700|yas\-|your|zeto|zte\-/i',substr($useragent,0,4)))
{
    require_once('arscode-social-slider/arscode-social-slider.php');   
}
?>

I am not sure as i have not ever disabled it but i would image putting it in your header. If you can not figure it out link me login and i will see what i can do.

I am not sure as i have not ever disabled it but i would image putting it in your header. If you can not figure it out link me login and i will see what i can do.
But If i add header , it disable all things for mobile ,or just for social media slider?

By reading it just the slider. As it is just calling that code only. But it might be added the the slider.php file itself.

I would try header first.

IF YOU WANT TO DISABLE ADDON FOR MOBILES

Anyway I fixed this with adding code to arscode-social-slider.php

If you want to disable this feature for mobile you can delete all content in arscode-social-slider.php , copy and paste from it.http://pastebin.com/gQW88juU
After that social slider will be disabled for mobile devices.Thank you.

Top Bottom