1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on Social Engine Bridge

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by Cal, May 10, 2013.

1. Cal

Cal Well-Known Member

I just need a bridge that can make the user systems of Xenforo and Social Engine one. In other words I want all existing Xenforo members to be members of the Social Engine platform and I want anyone who registers on the social engine to be registered on Xenforo. Seamless integration as far as users go. Also we need to make it a mod so if the site breaks I will be able to repeat the bridging system without paying someone.

Anyone up for it. Anyone want to quote me first? Message me.
    Father Sebastiaan likes this.
  2. Cal

Cal Well-Known Member

Umm....anyone....anyone at all? :cry:

I realize that the plugin community is still recovering...but no one. Really? :confused:
    Father Sebastiaan likes this.
  3. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

A lot of them are covered under with work right now.
  4. Cal

Cal Well-Known Member

Perhaps. However I haven't even gotten a message saying I'm interested or what not. This is something I need. So instead of getting guys here that I know can use the money and know xenforo...now I'm forced to look outside the community at contractors who don't know either system. I can wait but I haven't even gotten anyone to message me asking what I want or saying that they could do it in a few months. It's dismayfull honestly.
    Barbossa and Father Sebastiaan like this.