Social Connect (Twitter) [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
Chris Deeming submitted a new resource:

Social Connect (Twitter) (version 2.1) - Let your members connect to Twitter to post their new threads, trophies and statuses

Description

Social Connect for Twitter allows your members to connect their forum accounts to Twitter.

By doing this, when your members post a new thread, update their status or get awarded a trophy, a Tweet will automatically be created on their Twitter feed.

First, your members can access the Social Connect settings from the visitor panel (below) or from their Account settings:
SrSpn.png

On the settings page,...

Read more about this resource...

I find this awesome and cool, and nifty. But, sadly we're not spending any more money on plugins anymore! =(.

Great idea though.

We poured a lot into XenForo now. We're not worried about XenForo's future. It's just everything else like this is an extra, not a necessity. The money went better to pay for our server for example.

It's still a great idea.

We poured a lot into XenForo now. We're not worried about XenForo's future. It's just everything else like this is an extra, not a necessity. The money went better to pay for our server for example.

It's still a great idea.
That's very fair.

It's very easy to get carried away with add-ons. Before you know it, you've degraded your forum performance with bloat that most users don't want or need and spent a small fortune in the process!

>< It sucks Chris. xD. Our forum is so large, and there are several XenForo bugs about performance. We struggle with modifying member profiles or modifying a node because XenForo's core software cuts you off. >< Can't wait for that to be fixed.

but, this is still an awesome choice. I love being able to sync my status updates with twitter! =)

Have you tried to troubleshoot that? I can't say we experience the same problem.

Are you talking about the site in your signature as having ~200 current visitors shouldn't be causing you these problems.

The day before yesterday we broke some exclusive news that meant the current visitor count was ~700 all day. No performance problems whatsoever.

Hello, I bought your twitter social addon last night and its great, I just noticed a bug so wanted to let you know and hoping you can fix it. I have a forum section where guest can create thread and post, when I have your social connect addon, it gives out error when guest tries to create thread or post...

"A server error occurred." This is the error,

Below is the server log

ErrorException: Undefined index: social_tokens -library/XenForo/Visitor.php:627
Generated By: Unknown Account, 4 分前
Stack Trace
#0 /home/homebro/public_html/TALKUTUBE.COM/library/XenForo/Visitor.php(627): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError('social_tokens')
#1 /home/homebro/public_html/TALKUTUBE.COM/library/SocialConnect/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(10): XenForo_Visitor->offsetGet()
#2 /home/homebro/public_html/TALKUTUBE.COM/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): SocialConnect_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionCreateThread(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/homebro/public_html/TALKUTUBE.COM/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#4 /home/homebro/public_html/TALKUTUBE.COM/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(127) "http://talkutube.com/index.php?forums/未登録者の掲示板.47/create-thread"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["forums/未登録者の掲示板_47/create-thread"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Delete...

Chris Deeming updated Social Connect (Twitter) with a new update entry:

Free upgrade to Bundle

Dear Social Connect (Twitter) Users,

I am pleased to offer you a completely free upgrade to the Social Connect (Bundle) product (now known as Social Connect for Facebook and Twitter).

Your previous orders have been updated to reflect this change. You will receive a new download link shortly.

In addition to this, a new version has been released which is primarily a bug fix release.

Version 2.3.0 is still in development.

Many thanks.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom