So who's going to migrate their LIVE site to 1.2

Still not upgrading until all the major add-ons i'm using are compatible. In the meantime, I'm re-doing the style and making that 1.2 compliant while I'm waiting for some add-ons to be updated and possibly wait till XF 1.2 is deemed as stable. I'm patient.

once it gets to RC I will install on our test site, once I know everything works as I want I will update, would never even consider using beta on a live site

Updating and watching everything break on Flexile is one thing. Actually fixing Flexile is going to be a whole 'nother thing.

Erik hasn't been on here since March, so I fear it might become a community effort to fix it.

I contacted Audentio, the company that Erik worked for. They said they will not update it since they don't own the rights, and the price Erik wanted for the rights was too high.

I contacted Audentio, the company that Erik worked for. They said they will not update it since they don't own the rights, and the price Erik wanted for the rights was too high.

So what we will do is...
shutupandtakemymoneyfry.jpg

So they can buy the rights. Then we will see updates D:

I would be wary of Delaware domains.
Excuse me, but what is a Delaware domain? Is that something spam-ish? In that case, WeWoTa stands for WEb WOrker TAlk and is a German forum for webmasters in which we discuss social software like forums and weblogs.

I will soon our style is updated. :) Some addons are working with issues but anyway I know some won't be updated as the creators abandoned, so i don't trust anymore. I use only the addons more likely to keep being supported.

Excuse me, but what is a Delaware domain? Is that something spam-ish? In that case, WeWoTa stands for WEb WOrker TAlk and is a German forum for webmasters in which we discuss social software like forums and weblogs.

Dude, it was a joke. Sorry if it did not translate well. A thousand apologies to all aggrieved parties.

We moved http://gamerexit.com/ over to 1.2 B1, we also put up a new style for it, it's a change from the old one... but we're taking a slightly different direction with it. We also went from 33 add-ons to 10 which is pretty cool :)

So far the only thing bugging us on the 1.2 version is the face the route filters are broken, but Mike's already stated they've been fixed for the next release.

Still waiting on a style upgrade, but I know @Forsaken is doing a good job getting everything working, so it should be well worth the wait.

Top Bottom