So who's going to migrate their LIVE site to 1.2

Just as .mn was created especially for Minnesota. :)

Fortunately there aren't too many Mongolians on the web to complain. :D

:D

So that means people from Delaware steal our domains to have a uber-cool 'local' TLD? Where's that Snoden when you need him :D

Smooth upgrade to 1.2 beta 2 as always. Hopefully with post ratings able to be fixed I can upgrade my live site. Excellent work @Mike.

I'm actually awaiting this myself to be honest. Is there a time frame when post ratings might be updated or fixed.
I haven't upgraded to 1.2 betas(any of them) so idk if there will be any issues for me,

I'm going to install this for a new startup site, which has no addons or such... using it as my test bench to play around with new functions and features prior to updating existing sites once it hits gold, and all my addons are converted. I'll also be testing it extensively on a demo DB of my main site prior... just in case!

Just a few hundred lines of CSS left to do now and then I move on to the responsive stuff.

After that it will be adsense, non responsive templates and then I'm ready to upgrade.

Building my new project on 1.2! Can't wait to upgrade my current site as well. :)

I am waiting till 1.2 is gold and required addons are updated before I upgrade my main forum over to 1.2. I started a new site which is running off 1.2 beta 5 (until a new update comes out) running with minimal addons installed.

I am waiting till 1.2 is gold and required addons are updated before I upgrade my main forum over to 1.2. I started a new site which is running off 1.2 beta 5 (until a new update comes out) running with minimal addons installed.

Same thing here. :)

I've already imported a clone of my productive vB 3.7 database and things went surprisingly well. As soon as XenForo 1.2 is out I'm going to retire our beloved vB that's been with us for so many years now.
The step from XenForo 1.1 to XenForo 1.2 is minor on the paper but I was delighted how stable and mature the new version is, even though it's still in beta. I'm sure it's a pleasure to work with. :)

I moved yesterday to XF 1.2 beta 5 on my live site. Biggest issue was turning off APC and changing timeout with host. After that, it all went off without a hitch. I'm super excited and I think my users will be also.

Top Bottom