• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.2 So what is this?

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
It usually relates to an expired CSRF token or a XenForo form that is submitted without one.

What were you doing when this happened? Has it sorted itself out now?

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
If there's another thread about this, you should probably post that screenshot in there.

Also, if that thread isn't coming to a solution then it might be worth creating a support ticket.

Code Monkey

It happened three times before this. I have now gone back to using file cache. That's when this message started instead for the third member.

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
There's no continuity to your issue.

I remember reading a thread you posted about the mixed up sessions. But I hadn't seen it again so I assumed that was resolved.

If the issue persists, a support ticket might be more useful as I'm sure the guys will get to some sort of ultimate conclusion for you.

Code Monkey

So we have done a lot of work studying this issue. It seems that sometimes when someone drags and drops an image from another site into the editor when they start a thread, random sessions issues occur when users click the thread link. Once the image is removed the problem goes away. It could be a mod or style thing but it's too random to spend a whole lot of time with mods off and on one by one. We're keeping an eye on images in new threads.