So.... what is the word on the new signature restrictions/rules?

What does annoy me about Xenforo(which is really a small thing) is the fact that the signature line is nearly invisible that it makes the signature look like it is almost apart of someone's post. On some XF forums, people have gifs as their signatures and it looks like the gif is in the post.

That can be changed easily in style properties.

Where is @Brogan when you need him.

I'm still looking. I am almost postitive it can be changed there, I know Extra.CSS can do it as well.

Psh, ACP search is for people who don't know where to look!

On that note, I usually spend 15 minutes looking for something versus searching for it because I forget about the search. :cautious: And in all honesty, the search is amazing. lol.

Enough with the font abuse.
I do it the way of tools. Look, look, look, look, complain.... look, look, post here. Hahah.

I did forget about that though.

All signatures will be removed this Friday at 5 PM GMT and tighter signature restrictions will be implemented. If you wish to keep the current data from your signature, please back it up before then.

:D:cool::)(y):X3::coffee::giggle:

I don't think smilies can actually express how excited I am! (And now I have The Final Countdown stuck in my head. Thanks, @Brogan, thanks).

upload_2013-6-5_18-18-44-png.48115

heh.

Top Bottom