So, Peggy, What's the ModCP like? :D

Mikey

Hmm? Hmm? Any sneak peak previews or hints? What exactly can you do, and what is admin-only. Will Kier and Mike allow you to post pics of the ModCP? Is there even a ModCP? :D

Hmm? Hmm? Any sneak peak previews or hints? What exactly can you do, and what is admin-only. Will Kier and Mike allow you to post pics of the ModCP? Is there even a ModCP? :D

lol, you sound like you got more excited with each word you typed about the ModCP.

That is a good question, will there be one, or will everything be done through in-line and/or the Settings page?

I'm delighted to tell you that there is no ModCP! yaaaaaaaayyy!!
All moderator duties can be performed right from the forum.

I'm lovin' it!
runnningaround.gif

Sorry I didn't answer the rest of your questions Mikey. Kier and/or Mike will post previews of the moderating features, when they can. They are actually quite easy, and very attractive, as well. I'm extremely happy with them, as you can no doubt tell.

I'm delighted to tell you that there is no ModCP! yaaaaaaaayyy!!
All moderator duties can be performed right from the forum.

I'm lovin' it!
runnningaround.gif

Excellent!

I love the attention to details Mike and Kier are doing. Everything is streamlined, and I love it! :)

Banning hasn't been exposed to mods yet, though it probably wouldn't be hard to do. It can be done via the admin CP.

I *really* hope there is some type of method for moderators to silence people that need silencing, until admins/supermods can get to their forums. Setting people up so their posts are moderated would work, or any other method. Without that ability they are powerless to do little more than run around and deleting what people put up, which is a huge waste of their time.

I hope?

Top Bottom