• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

So is it ready yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Floris

It's the first alpha, it has to go to at least a second alpha, and a beta, and perhaps more beta's, including a public one at some point (to private testers or not). and a release candidate, eventually gold.

It is very very very early, access here is privileged, and there's not even a company site yet. So, asking this weekly has no use yet.

F

Floris

There's always room for a joke. But.. we've been here since the start of this and that was only a few weeks ago. So we've seen a few of these questions.

jonsidneyb

I figured I had seen it posted so often I might as well have fun if I made it obvious I was not serious. Hence the run and hide comment.

Where do you see your account #

jonsidneyb

Gold might be a term in software development in general but I bet it had it's roots different.

I bet there was a group working on something and when they finally got it just the way they wanted it someone commented "This is gold" to proclaim how high of quality it was.

Jethro

Oh an Apple thing.. no wonder it is not widely used in business ;)
LOL that'll explain it then. Strange IPS didn't run with that one as they're all Apple-centric.

Sorry should have explained I've worked in commercial business orientated software, you know Accounting/Payroll/Distribution/Manufacturing that sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.