XF 1.2 So i was able to remove my Bread Crumb, now can i...

oO5 Dynasty

So i was wondering if it was possible to remove the actual Navigation bar from my Premium and Thread showcase pages. The Navbar that has home /Forum / Resources / Member etc. for links

upload_2014-12-4_12-21-51.webp

I was trying to get a clean, blank layout for my premium and thread showcase pages. I would like to keep the Navbar for the forum page, and resource page etc. I was able to remove the Bread Crumb thanks to @Brogan for his help. Thank you!!!

If removing the entire navbar is not possible, then its cool. On xenfocus.com he has a page thats linked in the navbar, which gave him the freedom to design it the way he wanted. Does anybody no how to do this.

Xenforo styles (Tab)

upload_2014-12-4_12-15-31.webp

Brings you to this page!
No Navbar etc.

upload_2014-12-4_12-14-4.webp

Use a conditional statement utilising the template name and display:none for the CSS classes.

Or alternatively, edit the templates and wrap the HTML in a conditional statement to stop it rendering on those pages.

Sometimes when we do pages which have a lot of edits like this we'll simply create a child-style and edit the templates directly, remove nav/breadcrumb ect out of page_container.

On the node options for the page you can specify which style the page will use for everyone.

Use a conditional statement utilising the template name and display:none for the CSS classes.

Or alternatively, edit the templates and wrap the HTML in a conditional statement to stop it rendering on those pages.
Thank You
Could you provide me with the code example? Please!
I'm reading your examples, but i get confused. I'm not good at coding

Thank You
Could you provide me with the code example? Please!
I'm reading your examples, but i get confused. I'm not good at coding

There's really no code to show.

On https://pixelexit.com/ the home page is still powered by XenForo, it's a typical page node.

On the page options:
Screenshot_2.webp
Forces it to use the "pixelexit.com 4.0 home" style.

Which is simply a child of our main style:
Screenshot_3.webp

Then we literally opened up the template PAGE_CONTAINER and gutted out a lot of the content part, leaving the default header/footer.

You can technically achieve what you want with CSS that's been provided for you in the other thread, I just really like my method.

Top Bottom