1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So... I quit WOW

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by pk698, Aug 13, 2010.

1. pk698

pk698 Active Member

anyone want 18,000 gold on shadowsong alliance? That game is pure digital crack. I wonder if I could keep off of it this time...

2. Anthony Parsons

Anthony Parsons Well-Known Member

I steer clear of online gaming... I used to lose days in them... which was very uncool and not healthy for any normal relationship.

3. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Good for you pk698! Quitting any addiction is really hard, so I admire your strength :D

Good for you too Anthony!!!

I quit smoking 2.5 years ago.. pretty proud of that :D

4. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

you can't quit wow, it won't let you [​IMG]

5. Onimua

Onimua Well-Known Member

Quit WOW, join XF. :p

hcmagix and KURTZ like this.
  6. captainslater

captainslater Well-Known Member

I never get used with this game. I played it while I was together with my ex but never liked it much.

7. Sean James

Sean James Well-Known Member

Was very into WOW myself, quit when the 3rd expansion was released. Forget the name now.
    You know your into a game when you dream about it alot... lol

8. pk698

pk698 Active Member

I have a coworker who lost his job (senior progammer at Intel) and his wife over WOW. Another coworker's daughter met a guy in WOW, divorced her husband, and asked the guy she met in WOW to move in with her. No joke. Sometimes, people have to know their limits.

But this opens up a new opportunity: you can get rich and start a WOW addicts support group. I bet you'll get a lot of customers. :D

cedivad likes this.
  9. Floris

Floris Guest

Never been interested in WoW, my friends tried to get me involved, so I have been slaying butterflies for 45 minutes and when I hit level 12 I jumped under a waterfall with 1% health and every time I spawn I die instantly. I comitted WoW suicide as soon as I could. Silly game, not for me. :)

10. captainslater

Haha that's cool.

11. KURTZ

KURTZ Well-Known Member

great suggestion! :O

12. captainslater

But could lead to the same result as pk698 posted above ;)

13. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

I'm addicted to only 3 things. Coffee, playing dominoes on pogo.com, and.... XenForo. :)

14. Steffi

Steffi Active Member

I've tried out WoW, a while ago, because there was a trial-membership enclosed to my old Keyboard (Logitech G19)... I played it for 3 Hours and then I leave the Game forever.

I like MMORPGs, but WoW is nothing for me... :x

15. captainslater

Same here. I had two accounts - a trial membership and then a bought the game (again, just for my ex) and Blizzard wasn't able to merge both accounts. I tried to login some months ago and it didn't work. So, goodbye forever.

16. Alluidh

Alluidh Well-Known Member

We are playing WOW since 4 years but not the whole time. Sometimes we hade a break for 3 to 9 mounth. But I'm very interessted in Star Wars - The old Republik :D

17. captainslater

I like Star Trek: Online but haven't much time to play.

18. Anthony Parsons

Anthony Parsons Well-Known Member

Oh... is that what it is.. WoW. My mate was right into it and tried getting me involved... I looked at it and lost interest immediately.

19. anotheralias

anotheralias Well-Known Member

I'm afraid to look at it, I'm so easily addicted. It's a miracle that I managed to avoid WOW. I hate to think how much time I've wasted saving various princesses. I try to stick the the MOTAS-type games these days, since at least they end at some point.

20. Wired

Wired Active Member

Played WoW for a while, but ultimately it got too repetitive. Guild Wars 2 (no monthly cost for the GW MMOs) is supposed to have no real repetitive stuff like that.

Star Wars: The Old Republic, The Agency, and DC Universe Online all look good.