So... I quit WOW

pk698

anyone want 18,000 gold on shadowsong alliance? That game is pure digital crack. I wonder if I could keep off of it this time...

Good for you pk698! Quitting any addiction is really hard, so I admire your strength :D

Good for you too Anthony!!!

I quit smoking 2.5 years ago.. pretty proud of that :D

you can't quit wow, it won't let you
twitch.gif

Was very into WOW myself, quit when the 3rd expansion was released. Forget the name now.
You know your into a game when you dream about it alot... lol

I have a coworker who lost his job (senior progammer at Intel) and his wife over WOW. Another coworker's daughter met a guy in WOW, divorced her husband, and asked the guy she met in WOW to move in with her. No joke. Sometimes, people have to know their limits.

But this opens up a new opportunity: you can get rich and start a WOW addicts support group. I bet you'll get a lot of customers. :D

Never been interested in WoW, my friends tried to get me involved, so I have been slaying butterflies for 45 minutes and when I hit level 12 I jumped under a waterfall with 1% health and every time I spawn I die instantly. I comitted WoW suicide as soon as I could. Silly game, not for me. :)

Never been interested in WoW, my friends tried to get me involved, so I have been slaying butterflies for 45 minutes and when I hit level 12 I jumped under a waterfall with 1% health and every time I spawn I die instantly. I comitted WoW suicide as soon as I could. Silly game, not for me. :)
Haha that's cool.

I've tried out WoW, a while ago, because there was a trial-membership enclosed to my old Keyboard (Logitech G19)... I played it for 3 Hours and then I leave the Game forever.

I like MMORPGs, but WoW is nothing for me... :x

I've tried out WoW, a while ago, because there was a trial-membership enclosed to my old Keyboard (Logitech G19)... I played it for 3 Hours and then I leave the Game forever.

I like MMORPGs, but WoW is nothing for me... :x

Same here. I had two accounts - a trial membership and then a bought the game (again, just for my ex) and Blizzard wasn't able to merge both accounts. I tried to login some months ago and it didn't work. So, goodbye forever.

We are playing WOW since 4 years but not the whole time. Sometimes we hade a break for 3 to 9 mounth. But I'm very interessted in Star Wars - The old Republik :D

I like Star Trek: Online but haven't much time to play.

I'm afraid to look at it, I'm so easily addicted. It's a miracle that I managed to avoid WOW. I hate to think how much time I've wasted saving various princesses. I try to stick the the MOTAS-type games these days, since at least they end at some point.

Played WoW for a while, but ultimately it got too repetitive. Guild Wars 2 (no monthly cost for the GW MMOs) is supposed to have no real repetitive stuff like that.

Star Wars: The Old Republic, The Agency, and DC Universe Online all look good.

Top Bottom