Snow

Lawrence

Wow, even this Canadian is impressed... Buffalo NY received over 6 feet of snow in the last 3 days, and some say it will climb to over 7 and a half feet of snow by Wednesday.

I lived in Goose Bay Labrador when I was in my twenties, and was use to getting so much snow that reminders would be issued that it was illegal to drive your snowmobile up the side, and then over the top of airport hangars. I also do recall having so much snow fall in a couple of days that it was impossible to shovel or snow-blow your driveway, we had to "tunnel" our cars out instead. But in Labrador, that was the norm.

To those in Buffalo: stay safe, and take your time with the shoveling; not worth risking a heart attack over.

Wow, even this Canadian is impressed... Buffalo NY received over 6 feet of snow in the last 3 days, and some say it will climb to over 7 and a half feet of snow by Wednesday.

I lived in Goose Bay Labrador when I was in my twenties, and was use to getting so much snow that reminders would be issued that it was illegal to drive your snowmobile up the side, and then over the top of airport hangars. I also do recall having so much snow fall in a couple of days that it was impossible to shovel or snow-blow your driveway, we had to "tunnel" our cars out instead. But in Labrador, that was the norm.

To those in Buffalo: stay safe, and take your time with the shoveling; not worth risking a heart attack over.
I am about 90 minutes south of Buffalo and we haven't had much snow here. The deep snow is rather localized in Buffalo.

In addition to the snow they already have, they are to have temperatures in the 50's with rain, perhaps causing flooding, followed by more snow later.

This is not a good time to be living in Buffalo.

Top Bottom