Sneak peek at some new styles!

Russ

I posted this on our site yesterday but I wanted to share it with you all here.

With 2.2 officially around the corner, I'm excited to be able to finally share some screenshots on our upcoming styles.

Bolt
Bolt is a clean new approach to your XenForo community. The screenshots do not do it justice and I'm excited to share a live demo in the near future. It's a pleasure to browse, easy to customize, and has some nice unique features.

bolt1.webp

Great looking forum statistics to show off your community on the forum list.
bolt2.webp

Custom prefixes to match the style aesthetics
bolt3.webp

Easy to read post-bit
bolt4.webp

A great looking footer
bolt5.webp

Ability to convert the header to a unique look to showcase what your community is all about
bolt6.webp

Forge
Forge was crafted to go perfectly with a variety of communities. Whether you're running a community based around games, historical times, or many others, this will give you a great look.

forge1.webp

forge2.webp

Sentry
While Sentry is still early in development, I'm excited to bring a brand new gaming design that will work well for any gaming community. Sentry is loaded with tons of little details making it a one-of-a-kind design. These are just snippets to show you some of the detail on the style.

sentry1.webp

sentry2.webp

Bolt is set to go live for purchase when 2.2 is officially out. The other two will follow at a later time.

Don't think we need to say they look good cause anything you touch does—no disputing that!

Take My Money GIF by memecandy

I am intrigued to see more of Bolt - really liking the forum statistics and postbit styles. Keep 'em coming!

Looking nice!

What is the difference between Bolt 1 and Bolt 2?

Also found a bug (I think) in mobile landscape and portrait mode:
error.PNG

Last edited:
Can the paintbrush thing be turned off (i..e admin forced)? It's cool to see some examples but I don't think we'd want our users choosing their own layout.

Wow! That's a crisp, clean-looking style. Like a starched and ironed Oxford shirt. Sentry also caught my attention. That one is going to be one sweet dark style :-0

I posted this on our site yesterday but I wanted to share it with you all here.

With 2.2 officially around the corner, I'm excited to be able to finally share some screenshots on our upcoming styles.

Bolt
Bolt is a clean new approach to your XenForo community. The screenshots do not do it justice and I'm excited to share a live demo in the near future. It's a pleasure to browse, easy to customize, and has some nice unique features.

View attachment 235700

Great looking forum statistics to show off your community on the forum list.
View attachment 235701

Custom prefixes to match the style aesthetics
View attachment 235702

Easy to read post-bit
View attachment 235703

A great looking footer
View attachment 235704

Ability to convert the header to a unique look to showcase what your community is all about
View attachment 235705

Forge
Forge was crafted to go perfectly with a variety of communities. Whether you're running a community based around games, historical times, or many others, this will give you a great look.

View attachment 235706

View attachment 235707

Sentry
While Sentry is still early in development, I'm excited to bring a brand new gaming design that will work well for any gaming community. Sentry is loaded with tons of little details making it a one-of-a-kind design. These are just snippets to show you some of the detail on the style.

View attachment 235708

View attachment 235709

Bolt is set to go live for purchase when 2.2 is officially out. The other two will follow at a later time.
I love your styles, Russ. What happened to the "Forge" and "Sentry" projects? Are they still coming?

Top Bottom