Sneak Peek at iO - ThemeHouse

nikkiradloff

Hi everyone! I've never formally posted here but very nice to meet you all :)

As our team continues to focus on XenForo 2 with UI.X 2, we're already looking to the future by building out our product line. Introducing iO, a modern theme that embraces white space, soft gradients and clean typography. Following the Interface Guidelines that Apple has set out, iO strives to be both sleek and playful.

With that aside, on to the exciting part!

io-title.png

Attachments

• Forum Traditional Desktop.webp
    Forum Traditional Desktop.webp
    65.7 KB · Views: 167
  • Forum Node Grid Desktop.webp
    Forum Node Grid Desktop.webp
    60.2 KB · Views: 168
  • Thread Desktop.webp
    Thread Desktop.webp
    101.6 KB · Views: 157
  • Profile Desktop.webp
    Profile Desktop.webp
    66.4 KB · Views: 162
Whilst that largely looks great, the white text on the light/patterned background is pretty unreadable (Category 1, Category 2, etc).

Whilst that largely looks great, the white text on the light/patterned background is pretty unreadable (Category 1, Category 2, etc).

Agreed. This is a preliminary design so there will be significant tweaks from design to finished product. We'll most likely shift the pattern around to accommodate the text better and adjust gradients as we go for legibility reasons. Thank you for the feedback!

Was wondering if x2 profile pages came with switchable sidebar widget blocks. in this image i see the sidebar on the right hand side and i actually really like that

Glad you're liking it so far :)

And yes you will be able to control what widgets you'd like

Top Bottom