1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by mljother, Jun 21, 2011.

1. mljother

mljother Member

I see on xenForo.com, there's extra smilies in the board, where do those smilies come from? I know my board didn't have as much as this one, but I like how they look. I am particularly fond of: :ROFLMAO: and :giggle:.

Also, I've seen some sites that have a visual indicator when someone is online, it looks like a ribbon, I've tried searching the forum but I could not find where it is, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thank you. :)
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

mljother likes this.
  3. mljother

mljother Member

Wow, thanks for the quick response. Will definitely check out the addon and smilies option. :)
  4. Brandon Sheley

Brandon Sheley Well-Known Member

Do we have to add smiles one at a time?
  5. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

Yep ya do, for now.
    Brandon Sheley likes this.
  6. Brandon Sheley

Brandon Sheley Well-Known Member

okay thanks, wasn't sure if I was missing something :)
  7. Bob

Bob Well-Known Member

There is a script here somewhere named (smiley_import-V104). Can't remember who released it, but I used it to import all my vb smiles (over 400 over them) into xF. I did my conversion when xF was beta 4 btw, so not sure if the script will still work or not. if you need it and can't find it, PC me.
    Brandon Sheley likes this.
  8. Trombones13

Trombones13 Well-Known Member

:) http://xenforo.com/community/threads/massive-smiley-importer.8757/
    Brandon Sheley and Peggy like this.