Smilie Sprites SQL File [Deleted]

I ran the query fine, but the smilies from the last two releases appear to not be working. They have added to the dB but are blank. Everything else seems fine. (y)

hi!

Artist, Cigar, Doctor, Drowing, Nurse, Phantom of the Opera, Rage, Spam, Writer and Zombie doesn't work. Could you please check?

hi!

Artist, Cigar, Doctor, Drowing, Nurse, Phantom of the Opera, Rage, Spam, Writer and Zombie doesn't work. Could you please check?

I too seem to be having the same issue, exact same smilies missing as well. (see post for partial screenshot)

Interesting I see this resource was updated twice on June 8th, one called "1H-SQL" the other "1H-SQL Correct", though when you click on the Download Resource button the zip file that's downloaded is called "Smilies1H" - not sure if that's related or not.

I too seem to be having the same issue, exact same smilies missing as well. (see post for partial screenshot)

Interesting I see this resource was updated twice on June 8th, one called "1H-SQL" the other "1H-SQL Correct", though when you click on the Download Resource button the zip file that's downloaded is called "Smilies1H" - not sure if that's related or not.

The SQL file works correctly, I have used it within the past 5 days.

The reason for a random update, I had mistakenly uploaded the smilies themselves, not the SQL. There are no issues with this SQL file.

Clear your cache.

Cleared cache, tried in Firefox, Chrome, and Chrome Incognito mode, all three browsers result in same issue. I'll try again on my work computer but not holding up hope.

Like I said, they work. There isn't anything else I can do to change the file.

1.webp

There is the listing of the ones that aren't showing for you and Claudio. Everyone else has gotten them to work.

2.webp

How about going in, editing a smilie, not doing anything, and hitting save. That is the only other thing I can think of to do.

Either way though, the SQL file is correct.

Sheldon,

I agree. The SQL file looks to be correct. I've even used SpriteCow.com and verified the coordinates and those too are correct.

I'm at work now using a different computer and still have the same issue on it with the same smilies. It's very odd.

hi!

I too seem to be having the same issue, exact same smilies missing as well.

I think I ran across a small issue with those listed. I have corrected it on this release. Not sure why it worked on some, but not all, but this should fix the issues.

For those wanting to know, if you look at the sql for these listed:
smilieissue.webp

The location for Nurse was "/styles/default/xenforo/xenforo-extended-sprite.png"

On a fresh install, those did not show for me as well. I went in and figured that out, so replaced all to mimic the clown location, saved, and re-uploaded.

For those wanting to know, if you look at the sql for these listed:
View attachment 50879

Sheldon,

Good catch! That corrected the issue.

That said the "Download Now" button in the resources page still has the issue. But using a find/replace I was able to update the 10 smilies the had the wrong image path and all is well now.

Here is a screen shot of the xf_smilie.sql file in the zip... notice the time stamp is still the old version. Again an easy find/replace and all is good.

timestamp.webp

Thanks!

Top Bottom