Smilie Sprites SQL File [Deleted]

Sheldon

Will this cause duplicates for the ones we already have? or will it just overwrite?
You'll need to truncate the smilies table first, otherwise you'll get a duplicate key error when you try to import them.

"Duplicate entry '1' for key 'PRIMARY'"

Thanks for this resource stewart1champ and of course Shelley for making some awesome smilies!

Nvm, I found the issue, when downloading the sprite sheet, you must ensure that the image is full scale before doing so, otherwise it messes it all up.

Thanks for the great work stewart!

Hi stewart and thanks a lot for this resource.
I don't know if this happens only to me but in my case smileys of the last row of the sprite file are not shown in smiley mngmt area of Xenforo.

Hi stewart and thanks a lot for this resource.
I don't know if this happens only to me but in my case smileys of the last row of the sprite file are not shown in smiley mngmt area of Xenforo.

Go in, edit a smilie. Do nothing. Hit save. Go back in, they should appear.

Go in, edit a smilie. Do nothing. Hit save. Go back in, they should appear.

Maybe i found the issue. Actually this issue is not only for the last row but for some smiley that have a starting slash / in the url pointing the sprite file.

/styles/default/xenforo/xenforo-extended-sprite.png

when i use styles/default/xenforo/xenforo-extended-sprite.png the file is pointed correctly

stewart1champ, could you please provide the command on how to truncate the smilie table?

Code:
TRUNCATE xf_smilie;

or

XDuAlDW.png

stewart1champ, if I disable [dc] Smilie Manager, then run this file and then re-enable dc smile manager, will this work?

Could you please update the SQL to include the 1. Jaw Drop , 2. Turtle, 3. Cow, 4. Beaver update Shelley added?

Top Bottom