small problem

Sway

im in the process of importing from phpbb3 and it keeps giving me an error saying

Error
  • The attachments directory could not be found.
  • The avatars directory could not be found.
is there any way i could get some help with this? im sure all info is in correctly..

According to a post I've just seen elsewhere, the attachments directory needs to be specified as:

../phpbb/forum/attachments
for some reason that doesn't work and my directory is a bit different that than i believe i don't even have a directory for that im going through everything and i dont see anything

The importer needs the path for avatars and attachments. If you don't want to import those things then you should be able to just point it to an empty directory to satisfy the required field.

If you're importing from PHPBB then surely you have an attachments and avatars directory?

You need to provide the paths to them.

If you provide the paths to empty folders then no one will have avatars and any attachments uploaded previously will be lost during the import.

EDIT: Ninjaaaa

If you're importing from PHPBB then surely you have an attachments and avatars directory?

You need to provide the paths to them.

If you provide the paths to empty folders then no one will have avatars and any attachments uploaded previously will be lost during the import.

EDIT: Ninjaaaa
i dont care about the attachments haha i just need the users and posts lol
The importer needs the path for avatars and attachments. If you don't want to import those things then you should be able to just point it to an empty directory to satisfy the required field.
i tried leaving that blank but i got the same error :(

Top Bottom