1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphic Small Icons

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by xIsabel38, Dec 22, 2013.

1. xIsabel38

xIsabel38 Well-Known Member

I'm hoping to find anyone decent with Graphic Software to make a few small things for me. I'll pay if required.

What I need are five icons in total.

3 of them are social media related (YouTube, Facebook, and Twtter) and a fourth icon is a WWW icon.

For example:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

These four icons need to have a Vintage Grunge type look similar to these using these copper-ish style colors. They should be right around 36x36.

100302-grunge-icon-social-media-logos-igoogle.png 100301-grunge-icon-social-media-logos-hi5.png
    100305-grunge-icon-social-media-logos-lastfm.png 100307-grunge-icon-social-media-logos-linkedin-logo.png

The final icon is taking this: god_winner.png and recoloring the ribbon purple.

If anyone can create these please let me know how much you'd like for the task.
  2. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

Mardaki, xf_phantom and Shelley like this.
  3. xIsabel38

Thanks so much for the purple medal, I really appreciate it.

As for the other icons, that's actually the package I downloaded to check, but they are missing YouTube and any sort of WWW type icon. Since I need all four of them to be uniform, I thought having all four of them redone would be ideal.
  4. xIsabel38

Thanks to @Sheldon for the Medal Icon and @Haswell for the Social Icons this request is now complete.