XF 1.2 Slightly messed up forum after update

After updating to the latest version of Xenforo with the themes I had, there were quite a lot of problems. I have fixed almost all of them but there are a few that I can't find any help for.

The first one is a weird reply box as seen below.

ad13fad8dbdca1820efafaf14aa1cc42.png

The buttons work but there are no graphics for it. The file for it is this:

icons.png

I noticed that the one box that is working is grabbing from the bottom left of the file.

The second issue that I am having is the online members block is not displaying correctly for the XenPorta add-on. I am running the latest version (1.6.0).
cced93dab68d640e5cb3d56503d01d17.png

The final issue is with quotes.

184453e0af7d23bef48014bd17971552.png

The player quoted is above the quote, and the inside of the box is transparent.

If anyone knows how to solve any of these issues I would really appreciate the help.
Thanks

There are some new and updated images so if you have a custom style directory you will need to copy those to the relevant folders.
They are:
  • styles\my-style\xenforo\xenforo-ui-sprite.png
  • styles\my-style\xenforo\magnifier.png
  • styles\my-style\xenforo\editor\icons.png
  • styles\my-style\xenforo\widgets\style-preview.png
  • styles\my-style\xenforo\permissions\edit.png

You members issue is that the phrase has been updated to include robots. The new phrase is
online_now_x_members_y_guests_z_robots_a.

As for the quotes, you'll have to ask the add-on author that you got the instructions from.

You members issue is that the phrase has been updated to include robots. The new phrase is
online_now_x_members_y_guests_z_robots_a.

As for the quotes, you'll have to ask the add-on author that you got the instructions from.

Thanks, that worked. For the quotes do you know if there is a file where I can edit the code to make it work?

Top Bottom