1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slight suggestion

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by nestor718, Oct 6, 2010.

1. nestor718

nestor718 Active Member

As an active xF customer with 2 license, I'd suggest our member titles be changed to 'Active Customer' or something of the sort to show those on the sidelines how many of us there are and our confidence in the product!

Just a thought ;)
  2. Rigel Kentaurus

Rigel Kentaurus Well-Known Member

I bet some people would then use that to count the number of "Active customers" and infer the amount of customers & licenses sold for whatever reason :)
    anotheralias likes this.
  3. Floris

Floris Guest

I love it! +1

I didn't think that far ahead! -1

Now I am neutral about this.

But I wouldn't mind a little + next to my title ;)
  4. anotheralias

anotheralias Well-Known Member

Ah, good thinking! :)
  5. nestor718

nestor718 Active Member

And what would that achieve? This request is strictly for this community and potentially those who want in but also meaningless for prying eyes. Think about it! What good is a count when it's a fact some customers hold more than 1 license? In other words, big deal :rolleyes:
  6. anotheralias

anotheralias Well-Known Member

The XenForo team has stated somewhere that they aren't going to/don't want to reveal the number of licenes sold - that's the only reason it matters. :)
  7. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I love it, maybe give us all massive red names to show that we're superior to the plebs !

no? Well, maybe the usertitle will have to do. :p

[of course the plebs reference was sarcasm..]
  8. Kevin

Kevin Well-Known Member

.... or make a post in the customer only XF Community Support forums and see who responds. :p