Slight suggestion

nestor718

As an active xF customer with 2 license, I'd suggest our member titles be changed to 'Active Customer' or something of the sort to show those on the sidelines how many of us there are and our confidence in the product!

Just a thought ;)

As an active xF customer with 2 license, I'd suggest our member titles be changed to 'Active Customer' or something of the sort to show those on the sidelines how many of us there are and our confidence in the product!Just a thought ;)

I love it! +1

I bet some people would then use that to count the number of "Active customers" and infer the amount of customers & licenses sold for whatever reason :)

I didn't think that far ahead! -1

Now I am neutral about this.

But I wouldn't mind a little + next to my title ;)

I bet some people would then use that to count the number of "Active customers" and infer the amount of customers & licenses sold for whatever reason :)

And what would that achieve? This request is strictly for this community and potentially those who want in but also meaningless for prying eyes. Think about it! What good is a count when it's a fact some customers hold more than 1 license? In other words, big deal :rolleyes:

And what would that achieve? This request is strictly for this community and potentially those who want in but also meaningless for prying eyes. Think about it! What good is a count when it's a fact some customers hold more than 1 license? In other words, big deal :rolleyes:

The XenForo team has stated somewhere that they aren't going to/don't want to reveal the number of licenes sold - that's the only reason it matters. :)

I love it, maybe give us all massive red names to show that we're superior to the plebs !

no? Well, maybe the usertitle will have to do. :p

[of course the plebs reference was sarcasm..]

Top Bottom