Skullport

Thanks, :) the other site was gaining ground all the way up to jan 2016, and then for some reason, the postings just stopped. I waited to see if it was just a phase (seasonal, maybe), and as it turned out it wasn't I took the opportunity to build the site around the setting I know well, and really enjoy. So, hopefully... :)

I just updated my site to fix some inconsistencies with the style and added in temple services. As temples are made to heal a character, it was really easy to code this "special" temple in (it's a part of the original setting anyways... sort of...): http://www.skullport.net/location/loviatar/

Not only does it cause your character pain, but you can choose to "share" that pain with another resident (if you have the gold), the recipient gets an alert stating how much damage their character received and paid for by whom.

Last edited:
Here are a couple of screen shots of the new style I am working on for Skullport. The only template edits are css templates, and those are relatively minor. I had forgotten just how much you can accomplish with style properties and css edits (where some things are "hard coded" in). Two template mods are used. When viewing the SS's, use the full screen arrow in the overlay.

ss1.webp ss2.webp ss3.webp ss4.webp

Added a new default style which members can select if they like, instead of the one above. And added a page that lists members characters, and a page where you can sort and filter characters by race, class, experience, and alignment: scoundrels

The page that lists characters will in the future be used to interact with a specific character, :)

The style is coming nicely. I myself am running a game website for Lineage 2. May I ask where to obtain the leveling-experience add on you have going on ??

The style is coming nicely. I myself am running a game website for Lineage 2. May I ask where to obtain the leveling-experience add on you have going on ??

As @Nudaii pointed out, I coded it. It took awhile as it does a lot more than awarding experience and gold (it handles shops, temples, encounters, and other things).

Top Bottom