1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Site transfer issues

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by Code Monkey, May 20, 2013.

1. Code Monkey

Code Monkey Well-Known Member

I moved my vBulletin site out of the live directory and moved my xenforo site in and just white pages everywhere. Move it back into dev directory and it works fine. So is there some setting somewhere that I need to change before moving?

2. Code Monkey

Something is still pointing to the old directory and it's throwing a fatal error. I changed the site details in admin.

Code:
    PHP Warning:  require(/home/mysite/public_html/devdir/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mysite/public_html/devdir/index.php on line 6
    [Sun May 19 18:17:31 2013]

[error] PHP Fatal error:  require(): Failed opening required '/home/mysite/public_html/devdir/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/mysite/public_html/devdir/index.php on line 6

3. Code Monkey

It seems that $fileDir in index.php is still retaining the old directory structure.

4. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

That is typical of APC. Sometimes it doesn't update when you move files to a new directory. Restart the server to clear the APC cache. That should fix the error.

DeltaHF and Tracy Perry like this.
  5. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Or if you are using php5-fpm just issue an /etc/init.d/php5-fpm restart.

DeltaHF likes this.
  6. Code Monkey

Actually Some dummy forgot that he had put the vbseo mod rewrite stuff into his site.conf file. :whistle:

7. Code Monkey

Thanks for the responses.

8. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

It's all Jake's fault.. he did it!:ROFLMAO:

Code Monkey likes this.