• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

license transfer issues

I am trying to buy a license from a seller who has featured add ons. However, I'm concerned for issues related to second-hand license. Are there any differences for the service/support/upgrade I receive if it's a legal transaction?

oman

I am trying to buy a license from a seller who has featured add ons. However, I'm concerned for issues related to second-hand license. Are there any differences for the service/support/upgrade I receive if it's a legal transaction?
You will receive the same level of support/upgrades until that license expires. You just will not be able to transfer the license again once already transferred.

Jeremy

It will only be legal if the license is properly transferred via the support system.

The only difference is the length of support / upgrades you receive in the initial period of owning the license. You will only receive ticket support / updates until the license would have originally expired. You can then renew at $40 for another year.