XF 1.5 Site render problem with blocked resources.

CabCon

Hello,
my website cabconmodding.com have a problem. It have loading problems, and the problem are 3 javascripts and 4 css resources which are blocked. So they site have sometimes render problems.

Here we have a video about the problem:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here are the css and javascripts: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=http://cabconmodding.com&tab=desktop

I don't modify xenforo in any kind of way. I just use the Taiga Pro chat. How can I fix this? And are the "blocked" resources essential, so may I can just remove them?

Thank you,
I'm hope for some help.
CabCon

I'm not seeing an obvious issue on your site from your video or going to it directly. The page speed results don't mention any blocked elements. Can you demonstrate the problem more consistently?

I don't believe that the issues raised on the page speed insights page are actually related. We have the same issues raised for this site, but this site loads fine. The "render blocking javascript" is just the standard JS we include on every page. I think this relates to the common practice these days to defer the JS loading to the footer. This is not something we have support for but I believe there's an add-on.

I can't really see any problem even in your video other than the page loading indicator seems to be spinning for a bit longer than normal. Your page loads fine for me. I notice in the video there's no ads, and when I visited just now there is an ad - do you have an ad blocker installed? Does disabling the ad blocker solve the problem?

I'm not seeing an obvious issue on your site from your video or going to it directly. The page speed results don't mention any blocked elements. Can you demonstrate the problem more consistently?
I contacted my hoster, because I was thinking it is a server problem. They said the problem are these blocked css and javescripts. What will happend when I remove these?

Essentially your site will pretty much stop working properly; or at least anything that uses javascript will.

This may be relevant:
I can't really see any problem even in your video other than the page loading indicator seems to be spinning for a bit longer than normal. Your page loads fine for me. I notice in the video there's no ads, and when I visited just now there is an ad - do you have an ad blocker installed? Does disabling the ad blocker solve the problem?

Top Bottom