XF 2.2 Site not loading after installing

Reede2

After install a fresh install i am geting this and its not just this browser help version 2.2.2 i am trying to install

1673353653402.webp

Attachments

• 1673352387532.webp
    1673352387532.webp
    35.4 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Have your host check your their mod_security settings... if they haven't updated, they are probably running outdated config file that seems to block XF's css.php (if I remember correctly).
This was an issue several weeks ago... and if I was on a host that was THAT far behind keeping their mod_security config's up to date... I'd be rather concerned.

Have your host check your their mod_security settings... if they haven't updated, they are probably running outdated config file that seems to block XF's css.php (if I remember correctly).
This was an issue several weeks ago... and if I was on a host that was THAT far behind keeping their mod_security config's up to date... I'd be rather concerned.
i just tried turning mod security off for a sec and admin.php started working correctly

S
i just tried turning mod security off for a sec and admin.php started working correctly
NOT a real surprise... many hosting providers done keep up with the most recent rules for mod_security. I'd STRONGLY recommend you contacting them and letting them know about the issue and that they need to update their default mod_security rules which should take care of the problem.

Top Bottom