Singles Dating Forum ? Looking for ideas

erich37

I am trying to set-up a Singles-Dating-Forum and wondering about the Forum-topis (Forum-structure) I should create.
Most of those dating-forums do have generic topics like "Relationship Issues", "Dating Tips", etc.

I am wondering if you guys have any ideas of how to do this differently ?

Have a forum "Rate My Cock" lol

rooster.jpg

Plenty of photos of boobies!

boobies.webp

Other than that, simply google the 1,001 existing dating sites and see what people are already doing, then do something entirely different.

Thanks a lot guys for your great and "creative" input
wink.png

I have set-up a few forums - would be great to see you at my forum (whether you are Single or not
eek.png
)

It'll start off as a singles forum then turn into a stalking and creeper forum. lol I would rather make a singles site like Match.com or Zoosk rather than a forum. Lik eyou really want 10 guys or more flirting with or being aggressive with that 1 girl on the whole forum.

It'll start off as a singles forum then turn into a stalking and creeper forum. lol I would rather make a singles site like Match.com or Zoosk rather than a forum. Lik eyou really want 10 guys or more flirting with or being aggressive with that 1 girl on the whole forum.

Its a well known fact that women generally prefer to spend their nights looking for mr. right on a forum. A/S/L?

Top Bottom