• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Singles Dating Forum ? Looking for ideas

erich37

I am trying to set-up a Singles-Dating-Forum and wondering about the Forum-topis (Forum-structure) I should create.
Most of those dating-forums do have generic topics like "Relationship Issues", "Dating Tips", etc.

I am wondering if you guys have any ideas of how to do this differently ?

erich37

Thanks a lot guys for your great and "creative" input

I have set-up a few forums - would be great to see you at my forum (whether you are Single or not
)

It'll start off as a singles forum then turn into a stalking and creeper forum. lol I would rather make a singles site like Match.com or Zoosk rather than a forum. Lik eyou really want 10 guys or more flirting with or being aggressive with that 1 girl on the whole forum.

physicspirate

It'll start off as a singles forum then turn into a stalking and creeper forum. lol I would rather make a singles site like Match.com or Zoosk rather than a forum. Lik eyou really want 10 guys or more flirting with or being aggressive with that 1 girl on the whole forum.
Its a well known fact that women generally prefer to spend their nights looking for mr. right on a forum. A/S/L?