Single Sign On (Master) by Waindigo [Deleted]

Naatan's add-on supported a list, but when I click the error link, it just restarts the synch.
The add-on has not really changed, so not sure why the error link used to work and no longer works. What used to happen when you clicked the link?

The add-on has not really changed, so not sure why the error link used to work and no longer works. What used to happen when you clicked the link?

Well. I never had the tool in production, but if I read things right on Naatans old thread and cached copies of his website, it would show a list of affected usernames, rather than rerunning the import.

I installed this on the master and the slave for slave. Then tested by using a new browser, logged into the master account and then opened a new tab for the slave but it didnt auto log me in.

Do I have to login with the same l/p first then it will auto log me in or what?

2 other questions:

1. If someone signs up on the slave, can they visit the other sites including the master with their same info or auto login too?

2. What happens if someone re-signs up with the same email address and then tries going to the other sites?

Getting this error when trying to sign in on a slave:

Code:
Discovery failed: HTTP Request failed: Unable to Connect to ssl://www.truckmountforums.comindex.php:443. Error #0: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known

Getting this error when trying to sign in on a slave:

Code:
Discovery failed: HTTP Request failed: Unable to Connect to ssl://www.truckmountforums.comindex.php:443. Error #0: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known
Sorted by PM. Forward slash missing in website address (as can be seen in the above error). Also having issues with SSL.

Anyone else experiencing problems with using this add-on over HTTPS?

Sorry to bother you.
2 addons I use this:
addon-Waindigo_XenSso_Master
Waindigo_XenSso_Slave-addon-
But when it sync error:
http://img.gome.vn/uploads/Gome.Vn.332654.png
You can see the picture to know more: (
I used to add on Master site is:
1.ver.vn
Addd on Slave to secondary site is:
2.ver.vn
3.ver.vn
3 This site also has the same id and password.
Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and best regards !

Thank you replied. So ask yourself is always just support SSL host server running the domain add ons Single Sign On (Master) or all hosts running add ons Single Sign On (Slave)?
This will depend on how your server is set up. I suggest you try without SSL and see if it works.

Ive got one site on XF1.2.3 Master and the slave is running 1.3.b2 So far i get this error when trying to add the slave site..
Invalid domain name: http://mysite.com/
Slave site is actually in a directory titled community but trying that url produced the same results.. So im guessing this is possibly a 1.3 compatibility issue? My Fault i had entered the http prefix.. removing that sorted the problem. :)

Last edited:
How can we let the members know that the login credentials are the same across multiple sites? Is there a button we can have that is like "Sign in with Twitter/Google/Facebook" that lets people know?

You could rename the phrase for the standard log-in button. The functionality of this add-on is not optional though, so there is no point having a separate button.

If a user tries to create an account on a Slave site, is it created on the Master and then logged into the Slave as that?

Also, what is synced at this point? For example, are user preferences synced between sites?

If a user tries to create an account on a Slave site, is it created on the Master and then logged into the Slave as that?

Also, what is synced at this point? For example, are user preferences synced between sites?
If a user creates an account, it is then created on the master. At this point, only the basic user details (username, email address, password) are synched. User preferences are not currently synched at any point.

Would the default settings of the Slave forum apply to the account when it's created on the Master? Or would the default of each forum apply respectively on each?

Top Bottom