Since changing to XenForo, members online down 70%

• Thread starter Thread starter Nelson T.
  • Start date Start date
Ok, this has degenerated. I didn't ask for a critique of my site. Those who did this are now on ignore. I am here for a serious purpose, not for off-topic chat.

I think the issue here was simply the more accurate way that XF counts members, and that was it. That is all I am going to comment on this. I have other tasks to get down to on the site.
Thanks to those who were helpful.
??? Strange... Maybe I'll stop posting at all... I thought this would be helpful to increase your traffic.

Sorry if I misunderstood anything here.

Good luck with your site.

Ok, this has degenerated. I didn't ask for a critique of my site. Those who did this are now on ignore. I am here for a serious purpose, not for off-topic chat.

I think the issue here was simply the more accurate way that XF counts members, and that was it. That is all I am going to comment on this. I have other tasks to get down to on the site.
Thanks to those who were helpful.

This is pretty rude, you're ignoring the critique which is saying that it could be down to your website not being as attractive anymore and broken in areas. You should always listen to advice on these forums, even if it is telling you to change something..

Top Bottom