SimplePress to XenForo

Hi! is there any converter from SP to XenForo?
None that I am aware of. You may be able to do a double import into another forum software and then into XenForo.

I believe gconverters can also do an import to XenForo from that package but have no idea how much it would cost.

EDIT:
Depending on your number of posts it could cost from $110 minimum with additions for higher posts.

SimplePress to XenForo conversion done with gConverters
Total was 190 $
Took 2 months and half to convert... with lots of work with the team... resolving bugs
Not very professional... sorry is my opinion...
Conversations and support via eMail was VERY SLOW sometimes took 4 or 5 days to have a response....

Final Step was a nightmare... forum closed for 4 days.....

They did the job... but very expensive for the money and... VERY SLOW...

SimplePress to XenForo conversion done with gConverters
Total was 190 $
Took 2 months and half to convert... with lots of work with the team... resolving bugs
Not very professional... sorry is my opinion...
Conversations and support via eMail was VERY SLOW sometimes took 4 or 5 days to have a response....

Final Step was a nightmare... forum closed for 4 days.....

They did the job... but very expensive for the money and... VERY SLOW...
This is very interesting. I am working with them to begin a migration myself, and I am finding them to be difficult to talk with and somewhat incompetent. I'm having to explain to them how to use phpmyadmin, SFTP, and what the standard file and database table locations are for simple press and XenForo. Further, they refused to sign a contract for the work. I really wish there was another resource.

Top Bottom