1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Simple "Page" to create Forum Thread - Add-on

Discussion in 'XenForo Development Discussions' started by Adam K M, May 24, 2014.

1. Adam K M

Adam K M Active Member

I am currently looking at making a content / blog system for my xenforo forums - however, none of the plugins really suit my needs as for what I'm trying to do.

I'm looking to create some sort of xenforo add-on that does what the title describes - it allows users to create a new thread from one of the "/pages/" type things through a php callback.

Two main features which I need help with:

1. Initializing the editor and getting it in working order to post in the forums.
    2. Having a drop-down menu/form which lets users choose which category/forum section to place the thread in.
    Any help is greatly appreciated!!! We're a small forums of about ~30 max users daily, and I'd be willing to give a shout out to anyone who is kind enough to give me some useful pointers (which are made use of).

tmcodon likes this.
  2. Adam K M

Adam K M Active Member

I really need this guys! Could someone please provide me with some more information? :(