Simple Gallery [Paid] [Deleted]

Disable flash uploading when you want to do it then. This basically uses the same flash uploading as XenForo so hard to know what the issue might be. There will be big updates coming soon which will add bulk uploading etc so you shouldn't have this issue for long.

It will probably end up having a fair few different view options.

I would strongly recommend this. I use several photopost pro galleries and see that all users are differnt in how they want to present this. Some users for example only want to post comments and ratings to images of users, whonalo post comments. So they absolutely want to have the username below each thumbnail, so they know of whom this image is before clicking on it.

Disable flash uploading when you want to do it then. This basically uses the same flash uploading as XenForo so hard to know what the issue might be. There will be big updates coming soon which will add bulk uploading etc so you shouldn't have this issue for long.

After tuning up php.ini & restarting my server, the problem looks to be gone & works well with Flash uploading. Thanks.

Would love to be able to run an Instagram feed or Facebook camera feed into an album or the user's own gallery. Would be great to have fans sending in pictures from sports matches as they happen.

Would love to be able to run an Instagram feed or Facebook camera feed into an album or the user's own gallery. Would be great to have fans sending in pictures from sports matches as they happen.
This addon will become Media Gallery, maybe your request will be included in it.

Any answer yet why the link to the gallery does not appear. Thanks - Check out my forum and you'll see that this gallery has messed with my menu, hover between Forums and Members, what is that? www.motorhome365.com/forum

Add /gallery to the URL and you'll see that its installed OK, its just that no one can get to it :-(

The phrase is missing for some weird reason. Actually the phrase is empty, if it is missing it will show the raw text but in this case there is nothing at all :/ Search your phrases for gallery and see what comes up.

"gallery" shows up as a phrase.

I just noticed while in admin that I have a load of server errors re the gallery, loads of these

UnexpectedValueException: DirectoryIterator::__construct(/var/www/vhosts/motorhome365.com/httpdocs/forum/internal_data/temp/gallery): failed to open dir: No such file or directory - library/Merc/SimpleGallery/Model/Album.php:119
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 4:10 PM

Hmm... manually create that directory to fix that.

I can't think of any possible reason for the tab to be emptied like that :/ I think your best bet would be to disable the listener for the addon to add the tab and manually add a link tothe template for it. And wait for the media gallery to get released which should work fine.

Thanks Robbo, how do I disable the listener? Also could you give me an idea of what code to add where so the menu shows up. Many thanks

You need the forum in debug mode, go to ACP -> Development -> Code Event Listeners and look for the navigation_tabs listener in the Simple Gallery group. Untick it.

That's from memory so might be a bit wrong. To add the tab you will need to add some html to some template but I can't remember which. I'll do a search on here because I am sure there would be a tutorial on how.

Is there way to sort latest items first?

Example:
The current SimpleGallery has no sort ordering. It sorts by descending where items added now are last.

I would like to sort the pictures to be ascending, date, where the latest pictures are first, instead of last.

Top Bottom