Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

I want to know about the variables I can use. The list of variables. Where can I see it?
I'm not sure where that list is. I would search the XenForo forums or ask the XenForo staff for that list. I'm not sure it's been published in its entirety.

@Brogan would you know where the list of template variables is located?

Exactly. So I was interested in the name of the template. I can include template "DEFAULT" and see a list of variables.
The thread being created is NOT a template, like my first reply mentioned. You can use template syntax or the following:

$fields, $options, $visitor

sorry, i use translator ))
yes, at the time creation of thread (Form Destinations - new thread) that it was closed at once automatically

sorry, i use translator ))
yes, at the time creation of thread (Form Destinations - new thread) that it was closed at once automatically
There is no option to close the thread when it's created. You could set that forum so that no one can reply to the threads via permissions. Unfortunately we don't have that feature currently. We can put it in the queue for our next release.

yes, it would be cool if this option you put in next release! thanks!!!
yes, to forbid to answer it is possible, but I want to allow answer in threads created in the usual way, not through a form

I'm currently considering purchasing this for my forum. I just had a quick question.

I have one forum with a number of sign-up threads. Each thread has a different form I ask the member to fill out. Does this add-on support thread-specific forms?

I'm currently considering purchasing this for my forum. I just had a quick question.

I have one forum with a number of sign-up threads. Each thread has a different form I ask the member to fill out. Does this add-on support thread-specific forms?
You can create destinations for a "New Post" which adds a post to a thread that is already created. You can also have a destination set to create a "New Thread" if you have specific forums that you want threads to go into. I hope that answer your questions :)

You can create destinations for a "New Post" which adds a post to a thread that is already created. You can also have a destination set to create a "New Thread" if you have specific forums that you want threads to go into. I hope that answer your questions :)
Perfect, thanks!

Hi

Can you provide a thread screenshot? The thread will be a normal thread that can be read using Tapatalk?
What if the user uses Tapatalk to create the thread? will he see the fields? will he be able to create the thread if not?

Thanks!

tried and get this error when submitting a ticket on your site:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method WHMCS_Application::get_user_ip() in /home/liquidpr/public_html/clients/includes/classes/WHMCS/Validate.php on line 0

Top Bottom