Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

By any chance is there an ETA on Version 1.1.0.

No rush just super excited for the new features and bug fixes.

No ETA, but it definitely won't be any more than two weeks. We have pretty much everything coded out, but we want to test the heck out of it so there aren't any issues you guys will face. So be on the lookout soon!

Simple Forms 1.1.0 Preview Part II
Alright guys, here is part two and I really only want to highlight a few things and not give away everything we have done ;).

Attachment Support
What you have all been asking for. You can now attach items on any destination type. Emails, New Threads, New Posts and Conversation all support it!
attachment-button.webp

Support for Guest Form Submissions
Some of you may need to allow guests to submit data to your forum. This is a new feature that allows you to do that easily.
guest-form.webp

Set Default Value on Form Fields
Sometimes you want to make it easier for your users to submit things especially when you know the answer for them. Setup a default value with ease!
default-value.webp

Hey, John, any test version for manual installation? I'd love to try it out already :)

@edit

Set Default Value on Form Fields
Sometimes you want to make it easier for your users to submit things especially when you know the answer for them. Setup a default value with ease!
There are no words to describe my gratefullness for that feature, now 1.1.0 will have EVERYTHING I need, really :)

@edit
Oh well, still waiting for prefixes support ;)

Hey, John, any test version for manual installation? I'd love to try it out already :)

@edit

There are no words to describe my gratefullness for that feature, now 1.1.0 will have EVERYTHING I need, really :)

@edit
Oh well, still waiting for prefixes support ;)

Hi Rabus, we don't have a BETA release for this one. We are testing it out throughout the week to see if we can find any initial bugs. I hope we can release it soon.
I love the plugin, with the attachments it will even be more useful to me.
Thanks Rich, glad you enjoy it and we hope you enjoy 1.1.0 :).

Please add in the ability to toggle the navbar display.

Also, a link to view your form from the admin panel would be nice too. =)

Like, wanted to ask :)

How is 1.1 going? :D

Pretty good, making some changes and going through a few test cases to find any bugs. Hopefully we will be releasing this VERY soon. Stay tuned to this thread, our web site or our Twitter account.

Will those who purchased a license get the 1.1.0 update for free?

Of course, when you purchase a license you have free upgrades and priority support for 1 year. Of course when that year is up you need to renew ($10), but this product is not that old yet ;).

Top Bottom