Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

When I try to purchase your addon from your website I get an Out of Stock error. Help?
Hello,

Apologies but we're currently undergoing some system changes and have disabled new purchases until those changes have been implemented. We are not taking on any new orders at this time. We appreciate your interest in our product!

Hello,

Apologies but we're currently undergoing some system changes and have disabled new purchases until those changes have been implemented. We are not taking on any new orders at this time. We appreciate your interest in our product!
Okay. Would you be able to tell me when you expect to be able to start selling this product again? Thanks!

Okay. Would you be able to tell me when you expect to be able to start selling this product again? Thanks!
I honestly do not have an ETA for you. It's fairly extensive and as of right now we're still assessing the changes. Sorry, I know that doesn't help :(.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.
Just got your email. Can you please provide a fix so that the existing plugin doesn't stop working?

PS: I think you said in your email that the plugin will stop working because it won't be able to check for the license (my wild guess). Wouldn't it be nicer if instead of having to install the new plugin, you offer a simple fix to get rid of those checks?

Hello All,

We're no longer selling this addon since LiquidPro has decided to close its doors. We have posted more information on why we made this decision here: https://liquidpro.net

The addon is now available to download free of cost and those who have licenses can install it as many times as they like. This product is no longer maintained, but should work just fine. There are a few outstanding bugs, but if someone would like to fork this and address any issues they are welcome to.

You can download the final release, 2.1.9b, here: https://github.com/jljr222/xenforo-simple-forms

You should upgrade immediately to this release as it removes the license callbacks. We will keep the license system up for a while to give people time.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that you've stopped trading @John L. as your products showed a lot of promise, especially your social groups. I'd imagine now we just take the master zip for simple forms now, right?

Just got your email. Can you please provide a fix so that the existing plugin doesn't stop working?

PS: I think you said in your email that the plugin will stop working because it won't be able to check for the license (my wild guess). Wouldn't it be nicer if instead of having to install the new plugin, you offer a simple fix to get rid of those checks?
I'm not sure which email you received because the email I just sent out has all of that information in it.
Sorry to hear that you've stopped trading @John L. as your products showed a lot of promise, especially your social groups. I'd imagine now we just take the master zip for simple forms now, right?
Hi Ashley, yes you can download the Simple Forms release from that github repo and simply upgrade. It will remove all license checks and keep the addon working. The Simple Groups addon was coming along great, but it just wasn't meant to be :(.

I'm not sure which email you received because the email I just sent out has all of that information in it.
The one that you sent to everyone. All I'm saying is - instead of having to use a new plugin that you've released on github, wouldn't it be nicer if you provide a patch that prevents the existing plugin from becoming dysfunctional?

Oh, got it.

If that's not possible, should we simply replace existing files with the ones from GitHub? I'm hoping we won't lose any of our existing data in the process.

The one that you sent to everyone. All I'm saying is - instead of having to use a new plugin that you've released on github, wouldn't it be nicer if you provide a patch that prevents the existing plugin from becoming dysfunctional?

If that's not possible, should we simply replace existing files with the ones from GitHub? I'm hoping we won't lose any of our existing data in the process.
It's an upgrade of the addon. I'm not sure what more you were expecting. You upload the files, upgrade and poof no more license checks :)

Throws error during upgrade, so upgrade is not possible
Yea, we see the issue. I think we've found the problem so give us a few to address. Your old versions shouldn't stop working immediately. We're leaving the license system online for a bit.

Is there a decent alternative addon?

We need something which can create a form (with custom fields) and allows users to submit content to a specific forum.

Is there a decent alternative addon?

We need something which can create a form (with custom fields) and allows users to submit content to a specific forum.
I believe @Snog has an addon that something similar. Unsure of the exact features, but if you head over to his addon thread you could ask there! :)

Hi @John L.
I know you decided to stop, but hope you can still give some support.
I'm getting a recurrent error at the moment, looked for it at this thread but found nothing:
Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 1073741824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 463895 bytes) - library/XenForo/Model/Permission.php:1661
Generated By: Breixo, 13 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(52) "http://www.xyz.com/admin.php?forms/import"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["forms/import"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["server_file"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}
I used to increase memory_limit but now it requires more than 1Gb to import a simple form.
I'm on a dedicated server (32Gb RAM, 2x120Gb SSD, Intel 3,40GHz...).
Can you help me with that?
Kind regards

Attachments

Top Bottom