Similar threads

Similar threads [Paid] 8.5

No permission to buy ($35.00)
This plugin does not work when the Shop plugin becomes active. https://xenforo.com/community/resources/dbtech-dragonbyte-shop.5869/
it doesn't give an error, but search results aren't.
I think there is a conflict, is it possible to check?

You might need to start a ticket (donate!) On @AndyB website and provide access to an install with the shop add-on. Typically it's hard for programmers to figure out conflicts with such an extensive add on like that shop one without direct testing on an install. Good luck!

AndyB updated Similar threads with a new update entry:
Sorry for double posting but I got a reply from Dragonbyte shop developer and he said we get this error because, I quote below his answer:

" That is likely an overzealous template modification on their side. "

For the love of God @AndyB can you please fix this ASAP? I promise to leave good reviews to both of you guys, just fix what needed for these 2 addons to work properly together. Thank you so much!

It's so obvious he doesn't care, that's why I stopped supporting him a long time ago.
I will stop supporting him too if he doesn't fix bugs, I asked other developers and they said is his faulty addon, not theirs.

I have faith this will be fixed. Let's wait some time, maybe he is busy.

Update:

Seems I misjudge @AndyB, I would like to apologize for some of the inappropriate words said earlier.

Thank you @AndyB for fixing the issue with @Dragonbyte-shop, now everything works perfectly.

Regards,
Daniel

Not working for me when creating a new thread in 2.2. Similar ones do not show up when creating from the quick form. When the full one being used, similar threads do show up.

Top Bottom