1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by mbt131, Mar 15, 2014.

1. mbt131

mbt131 Member

I've just upgraded to 1.3 . Automaticly merged old templates.Here is the my problem:
    [​IMG]

If I click "No , create an account now " Log in botton doesn't turn to sign up.Login with twitter and google icons are missing.

2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Looks like two things.

First of all you need to copy the missing images from the default/xenforo directory to your custom style image path. Your browser console may reveal a 404 error on the missing paths.

Secondly the wrong wording on the button could either be an outdated phrase or some dodgy js. Your browser console may reveal any JS errors.

3. mbt131

mbt131 Member

4. Chris D

5. mbt131

mbt131 Member

I am using 1.1.1v.

6. Chris D

Log in to Arty's site and download the latest version then. Will likely resolve the issues.

7. mbt131

mbt131 Member

If I uprage style , all customizations overwrited ? (colours , template edits .etc.)

8. Chris D

No. You will just have possibly more outdated templates you need to merge.

9. mbt131

mbt131 Member

I upgraded style ,unfourtunetly all customizations overwrited .At least I backup my old style.But sign in - sign up button problem still contuinue.

10. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You will be better off asking the style author for support.
    We are unable to offer help for third party styles and add-ons, simply because we don't use them and are therefore unfamiliar with the code, templates, etc.