No permission to download

0ptima

0ptima submitted a new resource:

Sign Up Button Links Directly To Sign Up Form - Sign Up button to link directly to the sign up form.

This template modification changes the Sign Up button to link directly to the sign up form.

If registration is disabled, the Sign Up button will appear as a Log In button and will be linked to the login form.

This template modification requires that the "Use Full Friendly URLs" option be enabled and modifies the sidebar_visitor_panel template.

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for the update! It works great.

I have a suggestion/request, though: would it be possible to direct people to /login/ instead of /register/?

I ask that because on /register/ there is no possibility of the new user signing up with Facebook, Twitter or Google, and I'm afraid I could lose registrations that way, by forcing a manual registration of a somewhat long form...

Thanks a lot!!!

Try adding the following to the register_form template.

Code:
<xen:include template="account_external_accounts" />

upload_2014-6-20_17-10-21.webp

Thanks a lot for that. However, I still prefer the general look of the /login/ page, though. I appreciate your help, though! :)

(...)on /register/ there is no possibility of the new user signing up with Facebook, Twitter or Google, and I'm afraid I could lose registrations that way, by forcing a manual registration of a somewhat long form...

Try adding the following to the register_form template.

Code:
<xen:include template="account_external_accounts" />

Any way to just display the "Connect with Facebook/Google/Twitter" buttons instead of the full explanation about the integration?

Last edited:
Top Bottom