1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on Sidebar with Premier League standings in it

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Requests' started by yazer, Sep 1, 2016.

1. yazer

yazer Member

Looking to see if i get premier league standing/ results and other leagues in sidebar ?

2. James

James Well-Known Member

I don't believe an addon exists at present but you could find some code to embed one via a quick Google search I'd imagine.

3. yazer

yazer Member

Yip seems like theres not alot out for football/soccer forum site on the addon front :(

4. ŽivaAkcija

ŽivaAkcija Well-Known Member

5. RobParker

RobParker Well-Known Member

There are lots (lots!) of options for embedding inside an iframe. For example http://www.footballfancast.com/football-widgets

I've always been somewhat reluctant due to it slowing page loads down, etc and at one stage there was a copyright issue with displaying the league table (like with the fixture list).

6. RobParker

7. ŽivaAkcija

ŽivaAkcija Well-Known Member

this plugin works fine but very small interest from others developer to buy source code from author of plugin

oie_INYw4T8vk3IG.png

yazer likes this.
  8. yazer

yazer Member

This maybe sound far out there, But could i get api to post goals and games into forum ?

9. RobParker

You'd need a developer to help but yeah.

Also Xenforo has built in news feeds that could populate forums with threads based from a RSS feed. You might run into some copyright issues but if you can find an RSS feed that's free to reproduce it's almost doable out the box.

10. yazer

yazer Member

Thanks just thinking ways build this right and get few things looking good then see what happens