Add-on Sidebar toggle mod

? then how are the two addons the same?

TFH posted the collapsible-sidebar.

Actually from what I can the toggleme mod doesn't toggle the whole sidebar only each individual widget. Is this true?

? then how are the two addons the same?

TFH posted the collapsible-sidebar.

Actually from what I can the toggleme mod doesn't toggle the whole sidebar only each individual widget. Is this true?
My previous reply gave you a link to a post and not a thread. See the exact post I gave you with the archive of a modified version of TFH addon.

ahhh i finally get it! great thanks!

what did you change exactly because my margin is actually 270. Also my sidebar is to the left...will that cause an issue? if so how can i fix it?

ahhh i finally get it! great thanks!

what did you change exactly because my margin is actually 270. Also my sidebar is to the left...will that cause an issue? if so how can i fix it?
You should first try and see if it's working...

Ok new issue. When I toggle to hide the sidebar then click into a forum, then click back out into the index page my sidebar is still hidden but my main content still has the margins for it leaving a huge blank space.

I've been using the tfh toggle add-on and have been since it's release and don't have any issues with any other widgets or styles which span to about 40 custom styles.

Top Bottom