Cannot reproduce Sidebar 'New Media' chevrons misalignment

Jake B.

The 'previous' and 'next' chevrons sometimes misalign on Chrome for OS X 10.10. I've never been able to replicate this issue anywhere other than here though.

Here's a screenshot:

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-12%20at%201.35.40%20PM.png

Not going to completely shut this report down as a duplicate, yet, but once again, I can't reproduce this.

Theoretically this can happen if the page loading is interrupted somehow, but I'm also not really sure why or how that would happen. If you catch it happening again, please do make a note of any errors in the browser console and report back.

Not going to completely shut this report down as a duplicate, yet, but once again, I can't reproduce this.

Theoretically this can happen if the page loading is interrupted somehow, but I'm also not really sure why or how that would happen. If you catch it happening again, please do make a note of any errors in the browser console and report back.

I had already checked and there weren't any errors

Just had this happen again, no errors in console. It seems to be happening on every pageload for me as wellScreen Shot 2015-10-02 at 10.26.37 AM.webp
I've got a screenshot of the relevant inline CSS in the inspector as well:
Screen Shot 2015-10-02 at 10.29.55 AM.webp

Screen Shot 2015-10-02 at 10.31.35 AM.webp Screen Shot 2015-10-02 at 10.31.51 AM.webp

Top Bottom