1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sidebar Extra One 1.2

Designed for admins to create their own sidebar block.

1. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Sidebar Extra One - Designed for admins to create their own sidebar block.

Read more about this resource...
  2. reddy ink

reddy ink Active Member

I am trying to create a sidebar on forum list where there NO sidebar now. Sidebar will be left with thread on the right.
    I would like to use it only for one forum (node) and place prefix filter code in it.

Does this add-on enable this?

Many thanks
  3. Skylined

Skylined Active Member

Great job @AndyB! :)

I just tried this one together with Facebook's social plug-in. :)

AndyB likes this.
  4. reddy ink

reddy ink Active Member

I am trying to create a sidebar block on a specific NODE/Forum (Forum_view template). In that block, I would like to display most viewed threads in that specific forum.

Can you help?

Thanks a lot!
  5. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

6. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

7. Skylined

Skylined Active Member

Is it possible to add a title and have the option to edit the text in it (maybe a phrase)?

8. Skylined

Skylined Active Member

My fault, seems that I had previously deleted the title from the template. :)
  9. kvv515kvv

kvv515kvv Member

10. Matthew S

Matthew S Member

I'm struggling to pull in content from the Sidebar Position blocks. I have Sidebar Positions Plus and SidebarExtraOne/Two/Three/Four enabled and permissions set. When I copy code over from the other blocks' templates, I don't get anything much.

Update: Andy let me know that I can't use template code in these blocks. It has to be code that pulls something in from an external location, like AdSense. Thanks for the help, @AndyB. :)
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2016