XF 2.0 Side Bar blocks

Idreams

Hello,

I am new to Xenforo. I have recently installed Xf 2.0. i would like to know how to edit the sidebar widgets

I want to have the side bar as mentioned below

Latest posts as 1st module followed by Staff online followed by Members online and then finally Staff online
how can i do this

how can i add Facebook stats under the side widget

Under the forum stats, its showing as Number of posts as Messages. how can i change the messages to Posts

Generally, this is done through widgets, appearance > widgets. You can configure what widgets are displayed and the particular order. If there isn't a widget that covers what you want, it would require custom development/an add-on to add it.

You'd either want to change the text of the "messages" phrase, which would change it everywhere, or change the contents of the widget_forum_statistics template to say what you want.

You should take the approach I mentioned of changing the value of the "messages" phrase (not the title) to contain the text that you want.

You'd change this via the phrases system, under the appearance section. This allows you to change any text that appears in the application.

Top Bottom