XF 2.0 Showing More Information in Moderator Queue

cvoeltner

Hi there!

I've done a little bit of searching and can't seem to find exactly what I'm looking for so I thought I would ask it here.

I run a small bulletin board for free items in our church and I have one moderator helping me run it. We require verification of membership with our church in order to have an account on our board. I wanted to ask, can I make it so that she can see the first/last name (and perhaps even the email address) of those users awaiting approval in the Moderator Queue?

We need this information as their usernames aren't always enough information to search without our church directory.

Thank you so much for the help!

I believe names are custom fields, right?
In approval_item_user, add after
HTML:
<li><xf:username user="$content" rich="true" /></li>
HTML:
<li>Name: {{$user.Profile.custom_fields.name1}} {{$user.Profile.custom_fields.name2}}</li>
You will need to adjust name1 and name2 to the actual custom field names.
Emails can be set as a permission. Go to /admin.php?permissions/user-groups/ > select your user group > Bypass user privacy > set to yes

I believe names are custom fields, right?
In approval_item_user, add after
HTML:
<li><xf:username user="$content" rich="true" /></li>
HTML:
<li>Name: {{$user.Profile.custom_fields.name1}} {{$user.Profile.custom_fields.name2}}</li>
You will need to adjust name1 and name2 to the actual custom field names.
Emails can be set as a permission. Go to /admin.php?permissions/user-groups/ > select your user group > Bypass user privacy > set to yes

Thanks so much for this!

What would I change these fields to exactly?

Go to /admin.php?custom-user-fields/ > select the custom field > the first value is the id of the field
If you've stored the nams in 2 user fields you will need to change them accordingly.

Top Bottom